- “We had been struggling for some time to find the best direction to take for our family business. Stuart interviewed our board members and facilitated a one day session that helped us agree a common direction and a series of benchmarks to focus on over the next 3-5 years. I was amazed at his ability to distill directly to the issues at hand in a brief series of interviews with the principals of the company – not easy when you consider the business and family issues involved. Not only did we resolve things in one day using Stuart's strong facilitation skills, we were also able to use the process to help members of senior management see how they could change roles and facilitate a smooth succession in the business.”
McLaren Press Graphics Limited
- “I have had the pleasure of working with Stuart Morley on many occasions and have always found Stuart to be extremely creative, very quick to identify and understand difficult issues and, more importantly, able to find practical solutions that work. Our work together focused largely on key strategic matters. Stuart always had effective ways to help me and my management team to work through a variety of complex issues, identify solutions and own the responsibility to make moves in new directions and/or implement corrective actions on a timely basis. I have recommended him to many other organizations and would not hesitate to do so again. He doesn't disappoint!”
Novartis Consumer Health
- “Thank you for your time and as always your seminar presentations are outstanding. The feedback I have received is great!”
YMCA of Simcoe/Muskoka
- “Stuart, we thoroughly enjoyed our time together at Beauchene and I think it was unanimous that this was one of our best, it not the best, retreats. Although I ... have done a lot of strategy planning, I found your common sense and direct approach very refreshing and effective.
Again thanks for sharing your wisdom and war stories. ”
Sertapak Group Packaging Systems
- “Stuart Morley provided a Strategic Planning workshop for our not for profit agency. The workshop was excellent. Stuart's knowledge, combined with his clear and concise delivery of information, gave us a template to use in our growth as an agency. I would highly recommend them to anybody seeking direction in planning.”
Muskoka Family Focus & Children's Place
- “On our way to meet our objectives in 2003-04 we have entered into and completed a Strategic Mapping Process. We certainly couldn't have done this without the direction and support of Stuart Morley, and we are most grateful to him for his role in putting us on this path. The sessions that the board had with Stuart not only helped us design our future, but also acquainted us with each other on a more personal level that has most certainly enhanced relationships and board productivity.”
Community YWCA of Muskoka
- “Our not for profit organization was helped immeasurably by Stuart Morley utilizing his outstanding tool of Strategic Mapping. We were able to synthesize our ideas, achieve consensus on a direction, and set ambitious but achievable benchmarks to implement the plans. We could not have accomplished this without Stuart's professional guidance. More than that he helped make it OUR plan, and one that we know we can carry forward thanks to his gentle insistence that we all understand the principles of his Strategic Mapping Process.”
Canadian Association of Family Enterprise
- “... Stuart and Theresa Morley were retained by the Board of Health for two major pieces of work in 2004 both of which were completed on time, on budget and with a high degree of competency…. In conclusion I would not hesitate to recommend you and your firm for any similar assignments requiring the various financial, management and consultative skills aptly demonstrated throughout your work ... ”
The District Municipality of Muskoka
- “For the last two years IMT has used the services of Stuart Morley to help facilitate our strategic planning process. Though strategic planning is not a new concept to IMT, Stuart Morley brought a new perspective to the process, which allowed the Company to view itself in the eyes of the Customer. This value added process help IMT develop not only a strategic map to guide us for the coming years but also develop benchmarks that encompassed every aspect of the individual business units.
Stuart Morley's experience and professionalism helped guide the team members through this process keeping them on track and at the same time forcing them to think in a strategic manner.”
- “Thanks for the informative and interactive hands-on workshop!
As a new speaker, I really appreciated the templates, the generous input from other seasoned speakers and access to your power point presentation!
Keep up the great work.”
1 2 3 4 | Next 10 | Last